- MajorMUD - A Multi-user dungeons and dragons game with great detail and many rooms and monsters to explore and conquer..
- Tele-Arena - A multi-user Dungeons and Dragons game where you adventure into various dungeons, labrynths, towns, wilderness and much more. Many different oponnants await you. Both other members and computer controlled npc's, monsters and more!
- Galactic Empire - A full virtual reality space simuation where you conquer the universe by defeating the dreaded Cybertrons and build colony bases throughout the known areas. Building your armies of ships to control the trading lanes.
- Tournament Legend of the Red Dragon - LORD has been around for 7 years now. It has
been rated the #1 door game in America countless times, received the sort-of-coveted PCboard Add-On of the year (1995) and has been everybody's all-around favorite door for ages. Why do people like it? It isn't about a RPG, it is about socializing. It's about being able to bury and marry REAL
people. It is simple to learn and fun to play - people are SUPPOSED to have personality - this
game lets them do that. There are hundreds of ways for people to interact, some obvious, some not so obvious.
- Blood Rites - The time of the holy wars is upon us. After centuries of fighting, two clans have defeated all others and proven themselves to be the strongest. The fight for territory has taken it's toll upon the realms and the two opposing clans, clan DraGon and clan TiGer, have agreed to settle all territorial disputes in the arena. Choose an allegiance and defend your birth right! In this multiplayer, player vs. player combat role playing simulation users are pitted against each other in a real time, submersive environment. Users choose from five character classes and three character races, each having it's own unique abilites, advantages and disadvantages. Users will find quickly that the only method to victory over a strong opponent is through team work. Your mage can cast a fireball spell down that hallway, cut it through four rooms but can he SEE who's in those rooms? Maybe, maybe not! But I'm sure that ranger could "look north" and tell you who is in the next five rooms...
- Some features include: Realistic sound: If someone moves, talks, fights or belchs you'll know about it if you're within ear shot because the arena conducts sound well! Complex ranged combat system: Fire ranged weapons between rooms or watch arrows fly by your head and into the next room. Complex melee combat systen: Parry, attack, slash or hack to your heart's content. Complex spell engine: Cast spells on people in your location or send a lightning bolt sizzling down the hallway but watch out because if it hits a wall before it runs out of juice, it just may get back to you. Optionally toggle on and off "hyper" mode allowing for combat without the normal associated delays.
- Global Destruction - This is it! The war has started, it is time to unleash your nuculear arsonal at your enemy. Join the humerous version of an all out nuke-war in this game.
- Tele-Mage - Is casting spells your idea of a good time? Then this game is for you. Fast paced, real time spell casting against live or computer opponants. Win against your foe by quick wit, good typing skills and attention to whats happening.
- BOARD GAMES - Crosswords, Backgammon, Checkers, Chess, Scrabble, and many more
- DOOR GAMES - All of your favorite door games can be found on our system, multi-node so you and your friends can play at the same time!
- CARD GAMES - Poker, Blackjack, ROX (like uno) and many more are here. Solitare too!
- More more more! we're even members of a national game linkup over the internet for you to compete with other players around the country!
- We have a list of popular MUD, MUSH and other Internet games in our gaming section to speed your link to these fine systems.
To play.. logon with TELNET